We are confident that you will be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you wish to return the item/s you purchased from us, please follow the steps below:
- All goods should be in their original saleable condition and returned in the original packaging with the barcode tags intact. By "saleable" we mean that there are no scratches, marks or blemishes on the goods or packaging. The goods should not have been altered or tampered with in any way.
Please make sure that you are comfortable with sizes and lengths when you receive your order.
- We offer 7 working days for the return of goods in general and 10 working days for the return of plain wedding bands.
- Please call us on 020 8471 7474 and you shall be given a unique returns authorisation code to write at the foot of the original sales invoice you received with the product.
- A full credit minus postage, (including 'free' postage) shall be applied to the card used to make the purchase.
- You must return the goods, all original packaging and the sales invoice using suitable packaging to ensure their safe return.
- We recommend that you use a trusted carriage company for returning the goods, for example, Royal Mail Special Delivery and please insure the items for the correct value. Responsibility for the safe return of the goods lies with you.
- In case goods get lost or damaged in the post, it is your responsibility to claim for damages from the carriage company.
- Bespoke jewellery and personalised jewellery (engraved) cannot be refunded. If we have made a mistake with engraving i.e names/spellings, we shall correct the mistake at our cost, this includes return postage paid by you.
- Not all diamond set and patterned wedding rings can be resized. It is best to call us on 020 8471 7474 to discuss such changes. Please have your invoice number to hand.
Rings that have been manufactured correctly to the customer's own specifications, which can be resized, shall be done so at an additional charge which shall be quoted upon request.
For plain wedding rings you may request an exchange or refund within 10 working days. We charge £5 for postage and packing for such exchanges.
- Goods once exchanged or resized cannot be refunded.
- All refunds will be processed within 7 days upon receipt of goods.
- In the interest of health and hygiene, we cannot accept returns/exchanges of jewellery related to piercings.